The purpose of the operation is the implementation of the digital transformation of the company JELES d.o.o., namely the implementation of measures in individual key areas based on the digital strategy.
The objectives of the operation are:
- increasing the value-added per employee
- implementing a digital transformation in at least three business functions
- raising the digital competencies of all employees
- improving the customer experience
- implementation of measures for business optimization or upgrading of existing business models
- changing the awareness of the importance of digitalization and digital transformation in the company
- raising the level of cybersecurity
- increase the number of innovation proposals
Total value of the operation: 165,975 EUR. The operation is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund in the amount of EUR 99,585. More information on cohesion policy in Slovenia: www.eu-skladi.si.